CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

never enough!

I carry our insurance and trust me, we need the insurance! I love my job, the pay is decent and the hours are good! I couldn't ask for a better position to be in! but on the other hand, Todd's job leaves much to be desired! He has often talked about going back to school, visiting many different avenues and discussing different careers....the bottom line, he'll never be happy where he is. The 2 career options he visits most often are teacher and law enforcement. I'm not sure which he would prefer, I'm not sure I even have a preference! We've also visited the idea of him being a stay at home dad...I'm not sure he has the self motivation to do that, I'm afraid he'd spend his days playing in his garage and watching TV instead of doing homework, making dinner, cleaning the house and doing laundry (which he claims he doesn't know how to do). I'm afraid my life would get no easier and maybe even harder because we would then have the money crunch....so here we are at a cross roads of sorts....Todd paid into his GI Bill, so he's eligible to go back to school for whatever he chooses as long as he goes to an accredited school. We just aren't sure which route he wants to take....law enforcement is what he knows, what he loves but I don't think he hips and knees will take that for much longer, and teaching is great but there are certain types kids that he struggles to bond with...Oh what a difficult decision!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Isn't it so much fun to be adults. lol