CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Words Escape Me...

Though not completely of couse. Yesterday afternoon Todd missed a call from the Dayton Children's Hosp asking us to call back immediately. hmmm....so I called back, and left a message. Today over my lunch I received the call from DCH.

"Hello, this is Cathy with DCH regarding Lane Skaggs. Is this the mother of Lane Skaggs"

it is

"Hi, we got the results back from Lane's biopsy" dramatic pause "and I'd like to go over those with you now if this is a good time"

Ok

"I'll read for you the doctor's notes, please try to follow along"

"the biopsy shows an infection called __________________________________ and it is located in his small intestine, the biopsy finds no evidence of celiac disease at this time"

wait, no celiac?

"correct ma'am"

so Lane Michael doesn't have celiac?

"no ma'm, now if we could continue, Lane has an infection which ate away the lining of his small intestine, he will need to take 2 medications faithfully for 7 days, and have a second biopsy in one year"

I blanked out after that, I'm pretty sure she said to pick up the meds at CVS but the point is

LANE MICHAEL DOESN'T HAVE CELIAC!!! YOUR FAITHFUL PRAYERS HAVE WORKED! GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!! GOD HAS BEEN FAITHFUL AND LANE MICHAEL IS CURED OF THIS DISEASE THAT HE HAD A 95% CHANCE OF HAVING!!! LET HIM EAT CAKE AND PASTA AND DOUGHNUTS AND BAGELS AND SANDWICHES AND PANCAKES AND CEREAL AND LO MEIN AND FRIED CHICKEN AND POT PIES AND PIES AND GOLDFISH AND CRACKERS!

GOD IS GOOD!

Thank you Lord, we praise you, lift you up and worship you for you have loved little Lane Michael more than I ever could, you touched his body and cured him. You are so good! Thank you Lord for blessing my family in more ways than I can thank you for! You are truly amazing, thank you for loving us, sinful as we are.

Modern day miracle!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

AWESOME!!! I am so happy for you guys!!! That is just great. My eyes teared up just reading it!! That is just great!!! I am so excited that you guys received great news!! GOD IS GOOD!!!