CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Post of Pictures!

First day of school...all my boys! This is the babysitters house...dropping off Ryan.
Dropping off my big guys at the school.

Pick up day from camp...Ryan was so excited to see his big brothers! We have a picture just like this one from last year...I'd like to get one every year, it's just an amazing picture and a true favorite...though I know they won't be willing to hold hands forever. Cherishing these moments!

Trying to be just like his brothers.



I thought I'd like this picture more than I do...it bothers me that I can't see both feet.


Football practice uniforms...Todd took these pictures and I just love them!

My "Big" guys! Love them!



If you look at the picture, Lane Michael is number 4...he's on the sled...3rd from the end...? I think...I can see him but can't tell if he's 3rd or 4th from the end...either way...how cute is this!?

Ryan wants nothing more than to get and give shots...so his Aunt Cathy (who knows him better?) got him a doctors kit with a shot so he can get and give all the shots he wants!

Loving on his Grandma Sweet (Gama Fweet) for her gift! He absolutely loves it!

I love this look...it's one that is classic Ryan...usually he's mildly amused and slightly annoyed by whoever he's giving it to!

Waiting patiently for his peice of cake...Yumm-O!

I love this picture for so many reasons...if you look next to the cake there is a random toy skull and if you look in the back ground, you can see Eli helping Ryan blow out the candles...plus who can resist that face!

We had a great summer but it's nice to be back in a routine!

0 comments: