CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ever Get Tired of....

Ever get tired of hearing how busy I am? Yah, me too. I'm exhausted!

Last week was fair

Last weekend the boys went to camp

This week is Vacation Bible school (I work my 8 hours and then am a group leader for the youngest class

This weekend is Ryan's birthday party (I'm not ready)

Todd's end of semester is today.

I have to work late on Ryan's birthday (I'll miss dinner)

I'm taking a day off to take my little cousin to a recruiter...her Mom isn't going. I'm nervous.

Lane Michael has an appt with his endocrinologist on the 31st.

The boys started football 2 weeks ago, are missing this week and as soon as VBS is over, football begins.

School starts August 24th.

Every once in awhile I smell fall in the air or get that fall feeling in my gut. I love that feeling, fall is definitely my favorite season! YUM!


0 comments: