CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

busy busy busy!

I have so much going on that I don't even know what to write! Work is busy, the kids are busy, Todd is busy! As the job market and the economy get worse, my job gets busier and harder...much harder! I'm tired at the end of the day, often emotionally drained! Lane and Ethan are both having medical procedures done next week (one on Monday and the other on Friday) that's a lot of work to miss in one week! Todd has tested for a new job and is hoping for an interview, he's stressed about it because it would be the perfect job for him! It's a job he's wanted for a very long time, and a job he'd be great at! I have my big u/s to make sure things are going as they should with Baby AC on May 5th....it was April 21st, they changed it to the 23rd (which I can't make) so I had to change it again! I go to Cleveland may 12-15 for training, have the boys Spring Program on May 19th, their last day of school is May 22nd, a friend is coming to town May 21st-24th, and June 7th thru the 13th I'll be in California for training! Where did the time go!? I can't keep up with life! When will I do the laundry? LOL! At least life is good!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Holy cow girl! How do you know if you are coming or going? lol Just remember to take good care of yourself and that you still need to rest.