CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm not sure what to say....

Last Thursday I got a call from the school....Lane was dropping hard, fast and often. Hm. Growth spurt? Friday we went to PA so he wasn't in school....he dropped hard and fast (when I say hard and fast I mean being 130 and 40 min later being 39) So Saturday night we called the on call doctor because it wasn't getting better....we lowered his Lantus (24 hour insulin) from 10 units to 7 units! I will continue to flood the gates of Heaven!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

You guys are on my mind and in my prayers every night. There has to be light at the end of this tunnel, but just remember. He brought you to it and He will bring you through it! He also doesn't give you anymore than you can handle.