CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

FLOOD THE GATES OF HEAVEN!!!

We are praying for a HEALING! Complete and Total! Every night until Lane, Ethan and T are healed we are praying for a complete healing! We are praying for Lane to start creating insulin, stop having seizures and to process gluton properly! We are praying for Ethan to hear and for his ADHD to be healed! We are praying for T (I don't want to reveal his identity without his parents permission) he's 4 and has autism! We are thanking God for all that he has done and praising him! We are asking that if it is God's will that he would heal our children! He loves them far more than we ever can! So we are flooding the gates of Heaven with prayer! Knocking down God's door and making it impossible for him to ignore us! We need a miracle! In the Book of John he tells of all the healings that Jesus performed! He brought Lazarus back from the dead, he gave the blind man sight, he CAN make Lane's body produce insulin! If it is his will! Join me as I flood the gates of Heaven....this isn't a request, I am begging you!

If you're interested in a good read, read the book of John....it's the story of Easter but it only takes about 3 hours and gave me so much appreciation for what Jesus did for us! My husband is 30 years old....Jesus walked the earth for just 33 years, and then chose to die for us!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I'll be flooding the gates of Heaven too!! And I'll pass the word around to everyone I know!