CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm being Kidnapped...

Todd had planned to take his boys camping this weekend, give me a free weekend and them some good bonding time...but no, instead we are all going to spend the weekend bonding with the dinosaurs. I'm not sure where or why, just that we are. It should be a great photo opportunity and lots of fun for the boys! There's also an Oktoberfest this weekend that we'll have to make an appearance at...it should be fun! I'm a bit of a homebody, so we all know where I'd rather be...but I will pack up some cute outfits and spend as much time as possible getting cute pics of my family....they're getting so big so fast...it won't be long before they will be embarrassed to be seen with us! After all we are a third of the way to driving! So at least maybe I can get a little schnokered at Oktoberfest! tehehe! shhh, don't tell DH! He'll never see it coming!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Drink one up for me!! lol Have fun! I'm gonna be shampooing the carpets this weekend. Blah, but it is needed.....BADLY!!!