CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Walk For a Cure

This weekend we Walked for a Cure! It was a good weekend, and we really enjoyed it, Lane loved seeing other kids with diabetes and Ethan loved being on the go the whole time! They had a wonderful time, and I need to thank Captain Rebecca the Great for heading up our team and raising money, Aunt Landa for walking and raising money, my Captain Cousin Kellei for heading up our team on Sunday and raising money, Aunt Theresa for walking and raising money, my Mom who came in spirit but was too sick to walk (she donated and bought us lunch) and Todd Lane and Ethan for walking with us, the boys were really well behaved and never caused a fuss! It was a great weekend and brings hope that someday Lane will be cured! Although if you ask him he'll tell you "but I love my diabetes"

0 comments: