CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat

Tuesday night was the Halloween party at my Aunt Luann's house, followed by trick or treating around Cridersville and then last night was trick or treat in Wapakoneta, my kids went out for both and we now have a house full of candy...aren't I a lucky girl. Last night my cousin told me about the candy her daughter got while t-or-t ing in Cridersville, and after getting home for the evening Pacey found a candy bar (full size) in her bucket...like a good little six year old she asked her Mommy if she could eat the Sn*ickers bar...of course she could, eat one thing and then be done for the night. Afterwards Cathy picked up the wrapper to throw it away when something looked different about the wrapper...Sn*ickers....ENERGY BAR! Pacey had eaten an energy bar at 9:30 pm HOLY COW! She bounced off the furniture until 2 AM!! It was hysterical! She was like a bouncy ball that you can't get control of! Cathy of course wasn't nearly amused as I am but it was so funny! Moral of the story...check the Halloween candy!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my, I will keep my eyes opened. Maybe I should eat one. lol

Jessa Fee said...

Funny! I didn't know there was such a thing. A candy bar that can give me energy, too? If I wasn't on Weight Watchers I would go out and buy one now, to medicate myself after this unfortunate election!